- bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding Hombre Camo and Board Dip-Dye Colorways
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Powder Gasket Cuffs
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Engineered with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation (60G Front and Back Body) [All Colorways]
- Lightweight, Down-Proof Lining [All Colorways]
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Venting Chest Pockets
- Internal Dump Pocket
- NEW StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Drop Hood Construction
- Lifetime Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...