The Burton AK 2L LZ Down jacket has a blizzard-beating combo of outstanding GORE-TEX waterproof breathability and premium goose down.
- GORE-TEX Performance Shell:
- Designed to provide comfort and durable waterproof protection, GORE-TEX Performance Shells are ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- Fully Taped Seams:
- Unlike critical taped seams every single seam is taped with a high quality waterproof band.
- GORE-SEAM tape:
- Minimizes seam tape in critical zones, reducing the productâ€™s overall weight and bulk while increasing the breathable surface area.
- Sig Fit:
- Built with room for layering without being overly baggy. Sleeves designed with a bit of extra length to fit over gloves.
GORE-TEX Performance Shell, fully taped seams w/GORE-SEAM tape, Sig Fit w/engineered articulation, 600 fill goose down, ultrasoft/ultralight 20D baffled lining, micro adjust hood cinch, RiRi AQUAzip water resistant zippers, waist gaiter w/jacket-to-pant interface, pit zips, low profile fulltime contour hood, zippered microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets, pack-friendly seams, pocket access hem cinch, adjustable cuff closures, pass pocket, pocket key clip.
- Productcode: H1112596