If you are looking for a no-nonsense, waterproof pant that can take on the mountain, then the Burton [ak] 2L Cyclic Pant ticks all the boxes. Made from tough, GORE-TEX® two layer fabric, this heavy duty shell focuses on performance, boasting a host of clever features, a looser fit to allow ample layering and engineered articulation for days of unrestricted riding.
- Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal
- 100% polyester mesh linings are key in a 2-layer jackets ability to breathe and wick away heat-robbing moisture.
- Articulated fit for high-energy riding.
- YKK® matte water-resistant zippers for smoother performance and better drape
- Zippered cargo pocket
- Light reflective detailing
- Includes men's [ak] pant features package
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...