This team favorite blends Burton’s top technologies witha mid-range flex that’s 100% freestyle-focused.
A pro favorite season after season, the Malavita binding has carved out a reputation for it’s ability to destroy everything that gets in its way. Features like the Heel Hammock, Supergrip Capstrap, and Asym Hammockstrap wrap response around the boot for a seamless fit and ultimate comfort. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model (which features the fluid mobility of The Hinge) with a board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Winged hi-backs on the Black / White Wing colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
- BASEPLATE Dual‑Component ESTR Featuring The Hinge with 30% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI‑BACK Canted Living Hinge Zero‑Lean Hi‑Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™ Hi‑Back Wing [Black/White Wing Colorway Only]
- STRAPS Asym Hammockstrap with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta‑Click
- CUSHIONING AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- FEATURES Re‑Ground Materials to Reduce Waste Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The ChannelR
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.