Built on the same platform the pros ride, the Burton Scribe Smalls binding offers shred-anything performance, progression, and durability that’s refined for the way girls ride. From the ergonomic support of the canted hi-back, to premium, pro-quality straps, it’s stacked with all the features that kids require for maximizing their mountain fun. TheRe:Flex™ baseplate unlocks the board’s true flex and feel in ways no traditional disc binding can, in a package compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
- BASEPLATE: Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Hi-Back with Zero Lean and MicroFLAD™
- STRAPS: NEW Lushstrap™ with Flex Slider and Convertible Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....