A step up in performance for rising riders who are ready for the quick and easy comfort of the BoaÒ closure system.
Now even the youngest riders can experience the fast-lacing convenience of the Boa closure system. For the kid that’s just learning to stand sideways, or is growing out of the Velcro Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom BoaÒ boot delivers comfort and a mellow flex that’s great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to bigger terrain. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can fine-tune their fit and comfort without help from mom or dad, and open the door to a whole new world of snowboarding independence.Response: Playful
Board Feel: Medium
- LACING Boa Closure System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- LINER Liner‑Less with 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- CUSHIONING DynoLite Outsole with Size Indicator
- FLEX AND RESPONSE Snow‑Proof Internal Gusset and Room‑To‑Grow Footbed: Expands Fit by One Full Size
- COMFORT Soft Flexing Outsole and Upper Shell Materials for Ultimate Learn to Ride Comfort
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.