This tot-friendly deck makes escaping ski school easier than finishing your lima beans.
Give your little ones the tools to progress to new levels with the beginner-friendly Burton Chopper. With Easy Rider technology for catch-free riding and soft flex making it forgiving and easy to control.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Extruded Base - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EDGE: Easy Bevel - Easy Rider on the Genie, Chopper®, Chicklet™, Riglet, and After School Special gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Fly® Core - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- Camber: Rocker
- FLEX: Soft
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Flat Top™ - A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.