The Imperial is a more supportive boot than either the Ruler or Moto and is suited to riders that want a bit more response for going faster, and more grip for hiking missions into the side and back country. Stepping up in construction you get rubber ice spikes and a Vibram Ecostep outsole with B3 Gel for better cushioning. It also features Speed Zone for hassle free closure and Total Comfort Construction for out of box comfort.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Tech
- Speed Zone Lacing System
- Imprint 3 liner
- Low profile EST-Optimized midsole w/AutoCANT Cardinal cushioning & B3 Gel
- Vibram EcoStep Rubber outsole (30% recycled) w/rubber ice spikes
- S4 Shell Panels
- Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Moulded Tongue
- Super Grip Toe
- Total Comfort Construction
- Snow-proof internal gusset
- Flex Rating 7 (1=soft/10=stiff)
You May Also Need....