If feeling warm and cozy is your thing, this fuzzy pullover from Burton could be you're partner in crime. This throwback anorak styled Polartec Fleece is breathable and warm. It makes cold winter walks and hikes more bareable!
- bluesign® Approved Product: Gray Heather, Mood Indigo
- Quarter Snap with Reinforced Placket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Lycra® Binding at Cuffs, Hem, and Collar
- Regular Fit
- 100% Polyester DRYRIDE Thermex™ Polar Fleece [Tie Dye, Aloe Baja Stripe Colorways
- 100% Polyester Polartec® 200 Fleece [Gray Heather, Mood Indigo Colorways]
- 1-Year Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...