Making it easy for even the smallest riders to cruise and strap in all on their own.
If you love someone, set them free. And if your little one wants freedom, get them the Burton Grom binding. Featuring a mitt or glove-friendly oversized buckle and single strap for easy entry and exit, the Grom binding makes it a cinch for even the smallest riders to achieve shred independence. With a lightweight, soft-flexing construction, the Grom is the perfect segue to sending them out on their own.
BINDING TYPE MISSION/SCRIBE GROM
Bindings Size 1SZ XS YTH
Kids' Boots Size 4K-7K 7C-13C* 1K-3K
EURO Boot Size 34-38 27-31 32-34
UK Boot Size 2.5-4 9-12 13-2
MONDO Boot Size 210-230 170-200 195-210
- BASEPLATE Disc Baseplate Construction, Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- HI-BACK Ultra-Lightweight Single-Component Grom Hi-Back
- ANKLE STRAP Onestrap® with Ergo Shaped Easy Entry Ratchet Tongue
- BUCKLES Smack-It Ratchet Smooth Glide™ Buckles—Oversized and Kid-Friendly
- BURTON WARRANTY Burton Bindings Warranty
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.