Making it easy for even the smallest riders to cruise and strap in all on their own.
If you love someone, set them free. And if your little one wants freedom, get them the Burton Grom binding. Featuring a mitt or glove-friendly oversized buckle and single strap for easy entry and exit, the Grom binding makes it a cinch for even the smallest riders to achieve shred independence. With a lightweight, soft-flexing construction, the Grom is the perfect segue to sending them out on their own.
BINDING TYPE MISSION/SCRIBE GROM
Bindings Size 1SZ XS YTH
Kids' Boots Size 4K-7K 7C-13C* 1K-3K
EURO Boot Size 34-38 27-31 32-34
UK Boot Size 2.5-4 9-12 13-2
MONDO Boot Size 210-230 170-200 195-210
- BASEPLATE Disc Baseplate Construction, Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- HI-BACK Ultra-Lightweight Single-Component Grom Hi-Back
- ANKLE STRAP Onestrap® with Ergo Shaped Easy Entry Ratchet Tongue
- BUCKLES Smack-It Ratchet Smooth Glide™ Buckles—Oversized and Kid-Friendly
- BURTON WARRANTY Burton Bindings Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....