The Burton Girl's Twist Bomber Jacket provides cosy insulation and fashionable, feminine styling that will look as good on the school run as it will on the slopes. Water resistant and highly breathable, this super warm bomber jacket is loaded with features that ensure a comfortable, secure fit. The hood can be expanded to accommodate a helmet and there are places for all of those essential items so you can be sure that your child it fully equipped for an enjoyable day on the mountain.
- Waterproof rating: 10,000 mm
- Breathability rating: 5,000 g/m2/24hrs
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer polyester
- Thermcore insulation (120g body, 80g sleeves, 60g hood and collar)
- Taffeta lining
- Room-To-Grow system
- Removable faux fur hood trim
- Helmet-friendly hood with expandable gaiter
- Elastic hem and cuffs
- Velcro® closure handwarmer pockets
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.