This Landlord is a Freeride board with a freestyle feel. Twin balance meets directional with Burtons Balanced Freeride Geometry that feels like youâ€™re riding a twin when the board is flat, but on edge it turns with the prowess of a directional board, light and agile for navigating terrain like tight tree runs. This surfy board is ideal for the rider that knows theyâ€™re going to spend 90% of their time going forwards, seeking out powder, finding snow waves to slash and drops to stomp. This year, Burton have upgraded the Landlord with new Carbon highlights, making it lightweight, livelier, snappier, and quicker edge to edge.
|159||145-185lbs. / 66-84kgs.|
|163||165-205lbs. / 75-93kgs.|
- The Channel binding mounting system
- S-Rocker bend
- Flex: Directional shape with 17mm taper
- Core: FSCâ„¢ Certified Super Fly IIâ„¢ with Dualzoneâ„¢ EGDâ„¢
- Fibreglass: 45Â° Carbon Highlights High Voltage
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Infinite Rideâ„¢
- GMP Mountain DewÂ® Recycled PET Topsheet
You May Also Need....
You may also like....