When our shapers split the Burton Flight Attendant, they took a natural terrain slayer and set it loose into the backcountry habitat. All its free-ranging attributes – including a floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base – translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow. Not quite as bold and aggressive as the Dump Truck Split, it thrives as a freestyle-inspired utility knife for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain. Now offered in 154cm and 168cm sizes.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [10MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core with Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™, and Split Channel Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks
- Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton’s G3 High Traction Climbing Skins
- Additional Interface Hardware Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- ARTIST: Jonathan Zawada [www.zawada.com.au]
You May Also Need....
You may also like....