Slayers of natural terrain, take this board and set your eye to the sky: the final frontier for freeride glory.
Dominate the mountains with the Burton Flight Attendant, ideal for those hitting first lifts in search of fresh tracks. Easy-riding with aggressive precision, the Carbon I-Beam™ gives you pop and flex, while the Dualzone™ EGD™ keeps you steady on ice or hardpack. Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centred on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge the board turns tight and quick, with entry rocker and taper for added float and flow.
- RIDING STYLE: Freeride, powder
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- SHAPE: Directional
- BASE: Sintered WFO – Specially formulated wax is infused deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material for an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- EDGE: Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Balanced Freeride Geometry ends the debate with setback camber and sidecut that are centred on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly ll™ 700G Core – a strong and lightweight wood targeting specific areas of the core for pop, strength, and less weight. FSC™ certification ensures that the wood products are harvested from well-managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Camber (CAMBER, ROCKER, FLAT/ZERO CAMBER, HYBRID CAMBER): Rocker-Camber
- FLEX: Stiff
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: 10MM Taper - A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line.
- Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Carbon I-Beam™ - This ultra-light carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.
- Super Sap® Epoxy - Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.