The binding of choice for riders like Hannah Teter, Kimmy Fasani and Arielle Gold, the Escapade is Burtonâ€™s womenâ€™s specific binding that is packed full of great features for high performance riding all season. Offering across-the-board compatibility of Re:FlexÂ® technology, these bindings are really responsive and have comfortable straps that wrap your boot perfectly. For a playful, lightweight binding with high-end comfort, you wonâ€™t be disappointed with the Escapade.
- Flex rating (1-soft to 10-responsive): 6
- Baseplate: Single-Component Construction, Re:Flexâ„¢ bindings
- Hi-Back: Canted Design, Zero Forward Lean, Kickback Hammock, MicroFLADâ„¢
- Straps: Women's-Specific True Fitâ„¢ Design, Hammockstrapâ„¢, Flex Slider, Gettagrip Capstrapâ„¢
- Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System, B3 Gel, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste