Make every turn effortlessly familiar with the Burton Déjà Vu.
Combining a true twin shape with a Scoop tip and tail for a catch-free ride, Side Effects lengthen the contact points to add float and create a more forgiving feel, while Overbite Frostbite’s all-wheel-drive edge control gives chargers the upper hand on hardpack and technical terrain. Squeezebox technology offers an enhanced rider-to-board connectivity, giving you a better, smoother ride. The Flying V™ camber profile and mellow flex makes the Burton Déjà Vu a beautiful board; a consistent favourite year in and year out.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Sintered WFO – Specially formulated wax is infused deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material for an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- EDGE: Overbite Frostbite Edge - Eats up ice and hardpack, yet playful in soft conditions.
- This evolution in edge tech gives you more fang with less bang by giving you twice the amount of Frostbite. It’s a subtle tweak, but the result is a huge increase in grip on hard, icy conditions while remaining smooth and catch-free. Exclusive to the Deja Vu Flying V™ and Social.
- Side Effects - This patented design lengthens the surface area at the tip and tail contact points to improve edge-hold and allow the board to plane easier in pow. Enjoy a livelier feel and enhanced grip on groomers along with added float for overhead days.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Camber: Hybrid camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your board’s performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard for a stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- Scoop - Scooped tips so you don't catch anything funky.
- This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.