Stomp the entire mountain with lightweight, mid-flexing performance and the Dual Boa® closure’s dialed fit.
An all-access pass to everything the mountain has to offer, the Burton Concord Boa® boot incorporates our best tech into a mid-response, high-performance package. The Dual Boa® Coiler™ closure’s unparalleled ease allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Ideal for intermediate to advanced riders looking for lightweight performance, it also includes the consistent rebound of the Wishbone Cuff and the DynoBITE Outsole with ReBounce which uses heat-reflective foil to keep cushioning soft and effective in cold conditions.
- LACING Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE Wishbone Upper Cuff, Flex Notches, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, GripLITE Backstay Design
- COMFORT Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff
- CUSHIONING Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil,
- ESS Support Shank
- FOOTBED Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE DynoBITE EST® Optimized Outsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY 1-Year Warranty
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.