Stomp the entire mountain with lightweight, mid-flexing performance and the Dual Boa® closure’s dialed fit.
An all-access pass to everything the mountain has to offer, the Burton Concord Boa® boot incorporates our best tech into a mid-response, high-performance package. The Dual Boa® Coiler™ closure’s unparalleled ease allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Ideal for intermediate to advanced riders looking for lightweight performance, it also includes the consistent rebound of the Wishbone Cuff and the DynoBITE Outsole with ReBounce which uses heat-reflective foil to keep cushioning soft and effective in cold conditions.
- LACING Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE Wishbone Upper Cuff, Flex Notches, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, GripLITE Backstay Design
- COMFORT Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff
- CUSHIONING Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil,
- ESS Support Shank
- FOOTBED Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE DynoBITE EST® Optimized Outsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY 1-Year Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...