The next step in kid-focused comfort, the Burton Zipline Boa snowboard boot is ideal for all abilities. The Burton collaboration with Boa® gives these boots one of the most manoeuvrable and mitten-friendly closure systems that’s easy to use, even for the littlest hands. The Youth Imprint™ Liner provides excellent support with heat-mouldable features for maximum comfort all day long.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- FLEX: Soft
- FIT: Learn to Ride Comfort Construction – Soft-flexing outsole and upper shell materials for the ultimate in learn to ride comfort.
- LINER: Youth Imprint™ Liner – Integrated Lycra® Feetbelt for fit and support, heat-mouldable, fit panels, level 1 moulded EVA footbed.
- Heat-Moldable – Burton's Imprint™ liners can be ridden right out of the box. For a custom fit head to your local snowboard shop to use Burton's EMU heat-moulding system.
- LACING SYSTEM: Boa® Coiler Closure System with Burton-Exclusive New England Ropes – All Burton men's, women's, and youth boots with Boa® feature the virtually indestructible, Warrantied-for-Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Built with a redesigned inner Coiler spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace management. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort.
- FOOTBED: Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – Extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent.
- SOLE: Dynolite Outsole – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Other Features: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
You may also like....