The next step in kid-focused comfort, the Burton Zipline Boa snowboard boot is ideal for all abilities. The Burton collaboration with Boa® gives these boots one of the most manoeuvrable and mitten-friendly closure systems that’s easy to use, even for the littlest hands. The Youth Imprint™ Liner provides excellent support with heat-mouldable features for maximum comfort all day long.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- FLEX: Soft
- FIT: Learn to Ride Comfort Construction – Soft-flexing outsole and upper shell materials for the ultimate in learn to ride comfort.
- LINER: Youth Imprint™ Liner – Integrated Lycra® Feetbelt for fit and support, heat-mouldable, fit panels, level 1 moulded EVA footbed.
- Heat-Moldable – Burton's Imprint™ liners can be ridden right out of the box. For a custom fit head to your local snowboard shop to use Burton's EMU heat-moulding system.
- LACING SYSTEM: Boa® Coiler Closure System with Burton-Exclusive New England Ropes – All Burton men's, women's, and youth boots with Boa® feature the virtually indestructible, Warrantied-for-Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Built with a redesigned inner Coiler spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace management. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort.
- FOOTBED: Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – Extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent.
- SOLE: Dynolite Outsole – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Other Features: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.