A step up from Velcro® for rising riders who are ready for the quick and easy comfort of the Boa® closure system.
The Burton Grom Boa, a progression friendly beginner boot, offers a forgiving and comfortable all-day ride for your little ones. The Burton collaboration with Boa® gives these boots one of the most manoeuvrable and mitten-friendly closure systems that’s easy to use, even for the littlest hands. With Room-To-Grow footbeds, the Grom boot will fit for seasons to come.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- FLEX: Soft
- LINER: 3M™ Thinsulate™ – Mapped synthetic insulation materials that are extremely warm, lightweight, and bulk-free.
- LACING SYSTEM: Boa® Coiler™ Closure System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- New England Ropes – American-made, natural fiber ropes power Burton's Speed Zone™ systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- FOOTBED: Room-To-Grow Footbed – To keep up with kid's constant growth spurts, the Room-To-Grow™ footbed allows you to gain one full size. Rather than buy new boots every season, simply remove the footbed when the fit becomes snug. A secondary, integrated footbed means there's no compromise in cushioning or support.
- SOLE: DynoLite Outsole with Size Indicator – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- Other Features: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....