Making it easy for even the smallest riders to cruise and strap in all on their own.
If you love someone, set them free. And if your little one wants freedom, get them the Burton Grom binding. Easy set-up, the Burton Grom bindings are made for even the smallest riders to strap in and cruise all on their own. The soft flex encourages a forgiving but natural body movement while keeping your little rider comfortable all day. These bindings feature adjustable highbacks and baseplates to accommodate growing boot size.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- FLEX: Soft
- BASE PLATE: Disc Baseplate Construction, Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- STRAPS: Onestrap® with Ergo Shaped Easy Entry Ratchet Tongue
- BUCKLES: Smack-It Ratchet Smooth Glide™ Buckles—Oversized and Kid-Friendly
- HIGHBACKS: Ultra-Lightweight Single-Component Grom Hi-Back
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.