The ultimate tool for starting ‘em young. Teach them the basics in your own backyard, or heck, even the living room.
If you want to get your kids onto the slopes as early as possible the Burton Riglet is perfect for ages 2-6. Designed to make the learning process as easy as possible, they’ll learn board control and balance in no time. With a built-in Riglet reel, safe and forgiving edgeless construction, and grippy EVA foot pads, tow your little one around as they get used to standing sideways. Inserts make it easy to add bindings when it’s time to take the next step.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- SHAPE: Twin
- EDGE: Easy Bevel - Easy Rider on the Genie, Chopper®, Chicklet™, Riglet, and After School Special gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Camber: Rocker
- FLEX: Soft
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Riglet Reel, Grippy EVA Foot Pads
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.