Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That’s just what the Burton Cartel binding has done, with the new Hammockstrap 2.0, Smooth Glide buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet.Available in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or the ultimate flex and feel of EST and experience a new era in pro-caliber control. The Hinge (on the EST version only) activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
Cushioning: Medium - Firm
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lightweight Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: NEW Hammockstrap™ 2.0 with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....