- Farbric: Dryride Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- Insulation: 80/20 RDS Duck Down Insulation
- Down-Proof Living Lining
- Regular Fit
- Media / Goggle Pocketing
- Mesh Dump Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Fulltime Contour Hood
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Jacket Standard Features Package
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...