Big brother performance and strength, in a package that’s been perfected for younger rippers.
As the most proven and comfortable kid’s binding in snowboarding, the Burton Mission™ Smalls binding offers a softer flexing, zero-compromise package for dependable all-terrain riding. Ergonomic, team-designed hi-backs join forces with pro-grade straps and plenty of cushioning to give kids the comfort and performance required for a full day on the mountain. The Re:Flex™ baseplate unlocks the board’s true flex and feel in ways no traditional disc binding can, in a package compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
MOUNTING SYSTEM - Re:Flex
RESPONSE - Soft
BASEPLATE - Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
HI-BACK - Single-Component Hi-Back Construction
TOE STRAP - Convertible Capstrap™
BUCKLES - Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
CUSHIONING - Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- Canted Hi-Back Design
- Zero-Lean Hi-Back
- NEW Lushstrap™
- Flex Slider
- BASEPLATE Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate, Re:Flex™, Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- HI-BACK Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero-Lean Hi-Back, MicroFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAP NEW Lushstrap™, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP Convertible Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- CUSHIONING Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- BURTON WARRANTY Burton Bindings Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.