With a funky designed that pops out in the crowd and Burton's expert technology, the Barnyard Jacket is made for spending all winter outdoors having fun. With Thermacore insulation, he will stay warm and cosy whilst still having a wide range of movement. This performance jacket will not disappoint and the waterproof and breathable fabric helps them keep going all day.
- Waterproof rating: 10,000 mm
- Breathability rating: 5,000 g/m2/24hrs
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer
- Polyester printed palm weave fabric (pop camo colourway)
- Thermcore insulation (80g throughout)
- Embossed taffeta lining
- Room-To-Grow system
- Velcro® closure handwarmer and chest pockets
- Hood crown adjustment
- Helmet-friendly hood with expandable gaiter
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.