Using the very latest knitted Polartec Thermal Pro fleece innovation with its distinctive surface textures, Neckwarmer Thermal Buff is 33cm long and has a leather tipped drawstring at one end. Neckwarmer Thermal Buff in all its variations, can be worn as a headband, scarf, mask or cap and is ideal for Skiing, Snowboarding, Trekking, Climbing, Sledging, Skating, on the Skidoo or Motorbike.
- Knitted Polartec Thermal Pro Fleece Fabric
- Machine Washable at 40º Non Iron
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort Extreme Cold
- Weight: 91g, with Drawstring
- Measures 31cm x 29.5cm
- One Size Fits Most Adults
The original Buff was designed in 1991, when motorcycle enthusiast and textile expert Juan Rojas came up with a simple seamless microfiber garment that could be worn at least twelve different ways in both warm and cold conditions.
From trial runners to Olympians, divers to motorcyclists, the original Buff is worn all over the world by countless athletes. It’s an insulating face mask on the ski slopes, a sweat band on the trails, a neck protector in the heat or a scarf in the cold. When you’re riding or skiing it can go under your helmet, in dusty conditions it will protect your face, or, if you just need a headband- the Buff is your best friend.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.