The Junior Polar Buff is designed to be worn several ways; it can be worn as a neckerchief, hairband, headband, mask, balaclava, scarf, pirate hat, cap or beanie. It is made by sewing a Junior Buff to a cylindrical piece of Polartec Classic 100 fleece fabric. The Junior Polar Buff will help preserve the body's temperature and stop heat loss. It is soft to touch and has a red colour and character design.
- Made from 100% polyester microfibre and Polartec® fleece
- Junior Polar BUFF® weighs 55g/1.9 oz and in total measures 72cm x 22.5cm/28.3"� x 8.8"
- Junior Polar BUFF® fits young people aged 4 - 12 years with a head circumference of 50 - 55cm/19.6" - 21.6"
- Polar BUFF® is machine washable, non-iron and won't lose its elasticity or fade
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
|100 percent polyester microfibre:||Is wind-resistant, breathable and wicks moisture|
|Polartec fleece:||A breathable, durable and quick-drying fleece fabric that provides exceptional low bulk and lightweight warmth|
|Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (Category I and II):||Certifies the goods that meet the human-ecological requirements of the standard for products with direct contact to skin|