The Boreal Women's Luna is perfect for all round performance for low volume feet. Specially designed for those that have a narrow or low volume foot that struggle to fill a regular climbing shoe. The shape you the confidence to climb longer and harder thanks to its exceptional fit. Ideal for sport climbing, training (indoor-outdoor) and long routes.
- Upper: Premium quality split leather and padded tongue for superior comfort. Special lacing system gives more support to the arch of the foot
- Lining: PU Air Net for ventilation and comfort
- Sole: Boreal FS-QUATTRO. Thickness. 4 - 4.6 mm depending on size.
- IRS padded heel
- EVA anti-shock heel
- All-round performance for narrow low volume feet
- Slip lasted
- Half stiff midsole
- WEIGHT: 470g/pair (size 5).
You may also like....