The Boreal Silex is a stiff and supportive shoe with superior comfort and breathability. Extended lacing gives a precise fit right down to the toe. Designed for day long use indoors or outdoors. Perfect for long crag days, multi-pitch climbs and extended training sessions.
- 520g per pair
- Upper: Premium quality Split leather, PU Air Net lining for comfort and ventilation
- Lining: PU Air Net for ventilation and comfort
- Midsol: PU Air Net for ventilation and comfort
- Sole: Boreal FS-QUATTRO. Thickness. 4 - 4.6 mm depending on size. IRS padded heel
- Construction: Slip-lasted