The must-have survival guide for all young explorers from chief scout, adventurer, writer and television presenter, Bear Grylls.
Embark on an amazing adventure with Bear Grylls to discover the skills you need to navigate. Learn to use a compass, take a bearing, and find true north using only the night sky. Includes step-by-step instructions and tips from Bear. Packed full of fun facts, tips and amazing illustrations. Perfect for those who want to explore the wild!
- Author: Bear Grylls
- No of Pages: 48
- Page Size: 141 x 190 mm
- ISBN 10: 1783423005
- ISBN 13: 9781783423002
- Publisher: Bonnier Publishing
- Published Date: March 2017
- Edition: 1st ed, March 2017
- Binding: Paperback
- Illustrations: colour drawings
- Weight: 150g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.