The Bonfire Radiant jacket keeps it simple and sticks to what works great features, storm proof fabrics and great style.
- Drylevel 2 Random Herringbone Weave fabric:
- Bonfire's own fabric, Drylevel 2 provides exceptional waterproofing and breathability. The Random Herringbone Weave finish looks and feels great. 15,000mm waterproof rating, 10,000g breathability rating.
- Snap Tight System:
- Poppers on the powder skirt attach to poppers on the belt loops of compatible Bonfire pants. This stops the jacket riding up.
- Fully Taped Seams:
- Unlike critical taped seams every single seam is taped with a high quality waterproof band.
- A thin fabric that is either knitted or resembles knitting, provides extra padding.
Drylevel 2 Random Herringbone Weave fabric, brushed tricot lining, Bonfire hood rail detachable hood, fully taped seams, storm access goggle pocket, articulated sleeves, pit vents, pass pocket, powder skirt w/turnback, lift ticket loop, snap tight system.