The Gravity goggle has everything, comfort, performance and style. The Gravity has Equalizer technology and Flow-Tech venting keep your goggle fog free all day long while it's spherical lens delivers one of the widest views possible. With the plush triple layer face foam and Bolles Forestay outrigger system you have a very comfortable goggle with the perfect helmet fit.
MODULATOR VERMILLON BLUE / CAT.1-2 - Pink photochromic lens, with a slight blue mirror - adapts instantly to changing light conditions. This technically advanced lens changes colour, going from dark pink in bright conditions to light pink in low light.
AURORA / CAT.2 - Amber lens with blue mirror coating for increased contrast. This lens is ideal in overcast conditions and also delivers great visibility in sunny conditions thanks to its mirror coating
GREEN EMERALD / CAT.2 - Amber lens with green mirror coating - improves contrast and reduces glare. The mirror coating will add style to your look and deliver excellent optical comfort in sunny and overcast conditions.
- Triple layer face foam is an ultra soft layer of polar fleece which includes two layers foam to ensure a firm and comfortable fit
- The wide field of vision ensures maximum peripheral vision; a necessity in the slalom gates or for admiring the landscape from the summit
- A P80+ premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede your crystal clear view of the terrain ahead
- Creation of a dual-pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents distracting condensation from forming
- ll BollÃ© goggles are engineered with the latest helmet designs in mind so the fit is smooth
- Outer lenses are sheathed in a protective armour to prevent scratches, keeping your lenses and outlook as clear as a bluebird sky
- Medium to large fit
- VermillonÂ® Gun lens
You may also like....