Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 48% Polyamide
- 47% Viscose
- 5% Elastane
- Embroidered logo
- Stretch fabric
- Stirrup ankle
- Front pocket
- Foot width: 27cm
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Bogner
- Technical features: Stretch
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Garment features: Pockets
- Ideal For: Skiing
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
More about this brand
We love Bogner for its ultimate retro feel, evoking the glitz of St Moritz in a heyday of race legends, none more so than the son of its founder, Willy Bogner Jr who was an Olympic skier, filmmaker and Bond stunt double – and all-round legend. Think skiing in the sun, cocktails in classic chalets and alpine glamour everywhere. Their quality knits blending wool, cashmere and technical fibres exude comfort and can be paired as well as with ski pants as a pair of jeans. Bogner’s mother, Maria, is credited with introducing stretch pants to ski wear. Today Bogner offers a contemporary yet classic look for those not prepared to compromise on style or quality. Will Bogner Jr directed the ski scenes in the Bond film, A View to a Kill.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.