The Black Pearl is the backbone of the women’s freeride line and intermediate to expert women rave about the fun this ski dishes out on a daily basis. At 88mm underfoot and now with a completely new women’s specific construction - carbon flipcore w.s.d. - the black pearl is the most versatile ski in the blizzard women’s line up. On groomers, in the trees, through bumps and in powder, the black pearl performs in every type of terrain. Its lightweight construction, early rise tip and tail, and camber underfoot make this ski a go-to for ripping female skiers as well as those looking for the confidence to up their game.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Expert
Terrain: All Snow Conditions/ Alll Mountain/ Light Off Piste
Bindings: No - Ski Only
Recommended Binding: Salomon Warden MNC 13, Rossignol 14 Dual WTR, Marker Squire
* These skis are 88mm wide, you will need a brake at the same size or wider than the ski.
- Radius: 17m (166cm)
- Waist: 88mm
- Sidecut: 123/88/108
- Weight: 1350g (159cm)
- Camber: Rocker Camber Rocker
- Core: Lite Core / Poplar-Beech
- Construction: Titanal Binding Interface / Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Other Features: Women's Specific Carbon Flip Core Technology, Flat Tail
You May Also Need....
You may also like....