The Women's Focus rock shoe from Black Diamond is engineered to provide laser precision on routes and boulder problems that require absolute focus, this Velcro, high-performance shoe has a slightly downturned, women's specific last for edging prowess on steeper terrain. With the highest grade European leather upper and their engineered knit technology tongue, the Focus provides breathability and durability. The printed high friction rubber on the vamp area of the shoe gives an innovative process minimizes bulk while maximizing dexterity and grip for toe-hooking. The sole of the Focus is stiff, durable rubber thats molded inspired by the way they forge their carabiners and not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is an engineered solution to optimize their shoe rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. Its stiff-flex midsole is ideal for micro-edging. The Focus also features medial and lateral stabilizer rands to increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges.
- Moderate, slightly down-turned last for technical climbing on vertical to gently-overhanging terrain
- Women’s specific last for optimal fit
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose built for edging and molded for optimal comfort, consistency and weight
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Highest grade European leather upper
- High friction rubber is printed on the shoe to minimize bulk and maximize dexterity and grip for toe-hooking
- Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- Medial and Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision
You may also like...