The Factor MX130 is a state of the art, high tech alpine boot which features a swappable binding interface that's compatible with any binding. New Mx Direct Connect technology increases later stiffness 70% over competitors' bolt-on systems, for much more precise and effective power transmission. The Triax Pro Frame is lighter and has twice the resistance-free touring range of the previous generation.
- Mx Direct Connect technology for unmatched lateral stiffness and Flex 130 fore/aft stiffness
- Mx Direct Connect Alpine and AT Sole (tech binding compatible) Blocks included, integrated heel shock absorber
- Resistance-free walk mode offers 40 degrees of touring freedom
- 30% lower profile buckles than previous Factor boots
- Performance 100 mm V-shaped last with 100% thermoformable Direct Connect liner
- Weight per pair: 4kg
- FMx Liner
- Triax Pro frame technology
Snow+Rock Boot Comfort Guarantee
When you buy ski boots from us, we always do our best to ensure they’re the best fit for you. If any problems arise before you go skiing, we will refit or change your boots at no extra charge and refund the difference if you choose a cheaper model. For full details, see our terms and conditions.
Before you head off on your ski trip, take the opportunity to try out your new ski boots at either of our snow slope locations. If you experience any fit issues, then it’s a quick visit to either our Hemel Hempstead or Chill Factore Manchester boot lab, free under our Boot Comfort Guarantee.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....