The Black Diamond Women's Primrose SA Harness is an all-around harness for any level of female climber, it features the Dual Core Construction to provide an expert balance of comfort, ventilation and durability. Dual Core Construction uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing on the outer edges of the women's-specific waistbelt and a venting OpenAir foam insert in the center to balance comfort and breathability without pressure points. Our trakFIT leg loop adjustment system uses a simple, secure slide adjuster to quickly and easily adjust the diameter of the leg loop and provide a wide range of fit.
- Pre-threaded SpeedAdjust buckle on waistbelt
- Women's-specific bullhorn-shaped OpenAir waistbelt built using Dual Core Construction
- Patent-pending trakFIT leg adjustment for easy, worry-free adjustability of women's specific OpenAir leg loops
- Adjustable releasable rear elastic riser
- 4 pressure-molded gear loops
- 12 kN-rated haul loop
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.