The Storm 375 from Black Diamond is engineered for epics in all conditions, featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing and 375 lumens of bright light.
With a new, compact body, the Storm375 is more ergonomic, and the updated user interface includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter.
The Storm 375 also has three different colored night vision modes and peripheral white lighting for close-range activities like carefully re-racking for the final summit pitch in the dark. The headlamp has a Bright Memory feature, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default, full power setting.
The Storm375’s PowerTap Technology enables you to quickly and easily access maximum brightness with the touch of a finger.
- High: 375
- Medium: 160
- Low: 8
- Max Distances:
- High: 100m
- Medium: 45m
- Low: 9m
- Max Burn Time:
- High: 5H
- Medium: 10H
- Low: 150H
- Proximity mode
- Distance mode
- Red / Green / Blue night vision
- Lock mode
- IPX Rating: 67
- Batteries: 4 AAA (included)
- Weight With Batteries: 120g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.