Redesigned with an unprecedented 250 lumens of power, a weatherproof construction and a full feature set, the Black Diamond Storm headlamp is our premier light for climbing, skiing and other outdoor pursuits where bright, compact illumination is paramount. The Storm’s customized housing is completely sealed from both dust and water (IP67) and features a secure latch closure, ensuring protection from the elements on even the wettest, most rugged adventures. PowerTap Technology allows for quick changes adjustments between full and dimmed power by simply tapping the side of the housing, and the regulated design ensures constant brightness throughout the life of the batteries. Both red and green modes night vision modes offer added versatility and power on without cycling through the white mode.
- One QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED emit up to 250 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance and proximity modes
- Red and Green SinglePower LEDs for night vision modes have dimming and strobe settings, and activate without cycling through white mode
- Coloured LEDs have brightness memory
- Regulated for consistent lighting, heatsink warms battery to preserve life
- Sleek, modern housing uses 4 AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in distance and proximity, dimming, strobe, night vision and lock mode
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof—Best for saltwater and extremely wet or dusty environments. Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion
About Black Diamond
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.