The Spot is Black Diamondâ€™s most popular headlamp for everything from pre-work dawn patrols to late-night rappels after a long day, it now features 200 lumens of power in a waterproof package. Featuring PowerTap Technology, easy on-the-fly brightness adjustments are literally at the tip of your fingers. At first touch, the proximity light is illuminated, eliminating the headlamp shuffle when transitioning from camp tasks to low-light activities. With a handy lock mode, the Spot is safe from accidental battery drain while in your pack or pocket.
- One TriplePower LED, one SinglePower white LED and one SinglePower red LED emits 200 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to instantly increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses three AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Protected against water immersion down to 1 m (3.3 ft) for 30 minutes (IPX 8)
- Lumens: 200
- Weight With Batteries: 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Max Distances: [TriplePower LED] 80 m, [SinglePower LEDs] 10 m
- Max Burn Time: [TriplePower LED] 200 hours, [SinglePower LEDs] 80 hours
- IPX Rating: 8
- LED Type: 1 TriplePower, 2 SinglePower (1 white, 1 red)
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
About Black Diamond
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.