Black Diamond's tried–and–true on–route alpine pack, proven everywhere from the Canadian Rockies to the Fitz Roy massif, the Speed 50 Rucksack is designed for lightweight performance on rock, snow and ice objectives the world over.
It's fully strippable with a removable waistbelt, lid and framesheet, it's comfortable on the approach and streamlined on the route. Ice tool PickPockets, snag–free crampon straps and a tuck–away rope strap secure gear to the outside, while the drawcord skirt provides easy access and keeps out spindrift and light precip.
- S/M: 48L
- M/L: 50L
- Main: Ripstop (210D)
- Abrasion (420D)
- Redesigned shoulder straps
- Thermoformed backpanel
- Removable lid
- Drawcord skirt closure & tuck–away rope strap
- Micro ice–tool PickPockets
- Removable 20mm crampon straps
- Removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Removable framesheet that doubles as a bivy pad
- Hydration compatible
- S/M: 1.24
- M/L: 1.26
You may also like....