- S/M: 38L
- M/L: 40L
- Material: Ripstop main 210D, abrasion 420D
- Thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading with removable lid
- Drawcord skirt closure
- Tuck-away rope strap
- Micro PickPockets for ice tools
- Removable 20 mm crampon straps
- Hydration compatible
- Strippable design:
- Removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Removable framesheet that doubles as a bivy pad
- Weight: 1.21kg
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.
You may also like...