Featuring a split-finger design for dexterity in extremely cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist Finger glove is a must have for technical alpine climbing. Its removable PrimaLoft®-insulated liner helps to keep those fingers moving. When it's a little on the toasty side, they can be remomved and the outer waterproof shell can be used along. Durability is not an issue, thanks to the Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm that withstands heavy use on rocky terrain.
- 100% Waterproof BDry Insert
- Pertex® Shield Shell
- Four-Way Stretch
- Removable Liner with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation
- High-Loft Fleece Lining
- Kevlar®-Reinforced Goat Leather Palm
- Temperature Range: -29/-12ºC
- Weight: 261g (Pair)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.