The Black Diamond Sabretooth Pro Crampon is a great all-rounder with a lightweight stainless steel design. The Sabretooth features horizontal frontpoints to provide stability in snow, penetrate alpine ice, run up waterfall ice and hold rock edges securely. The secondary points create a stable platform with shear resistance for control in mushy conditions, while serrated sub-points grab and hold when you're rocking over your feet.
Lightweight stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable and resists snow balling ? Versatile horizontal front points and technical secondary points ? Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail w/2 positions ? Accommodates boots w/toe welt ? Includes dual-density ABS ? Weight: 968g per pair ? One size fits 36-46
- Distinctive stainless steel construction is lightweight, durable, resists snow balling and won't rust
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints and more technical secondary points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail with two positions
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS