A worthy addition to any multi-pitch kit, the Rock Blitz 15 from Black Diamond is designed to move with you, pitch after pitch, carrying all the essentials to the summit.
The backpack features their signature Blitz-style main opening and a side zip pocket for quick on-route access to a phone, topo, or camera. This pack also has a stripped-down profile for moving fast on big lines.
The top closure strap doubles as a rope carry once you summit, and external H2O hose routing gives you the option of staying hydrated on the send. The pack's EVA padded shoulder straps and back panel make for all-day comfort, while the sternum strap and waist belt are fully removable to save weight on fast and light pushes.
- Fabric: 840D Nylon
- Volume: 15L
- Blitz-style main opening
- External side zip pocket
- Stripped down pack silhouette
- Top strap doubles as rope carry
- External H2O hose routing
- EVA Padded shoulder straps and back panel
- Height adjustable waist belt
- Removable sternum strap and waist belt
- Average Stock Weight: 403g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.