Black Diamond's lightest probe, the QuickDraw Probe Carbon 240 adds a scant eight ounces to your pack without sacrificing any of the features that make Black Diamond probes extremely fast and easy to use. Speed ferrules allow ultra-quick deployment with the pull of a cord, and the QuickDraw Probe snaps solidly into place with a secure locking mechanism. This probe also includes a slightly oversized tip to reduce shaft friction for a more precise feel while probing, and the non-slip coating helps you hang on even with wet gloves.
- Updated dual QuickDraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuff sack integrates with the probeâ€™s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1 cm markings
- Weight: 240g
- Length: 240cm
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.