Black Diamond's lightest probe, the QuickDraw Probe Carbon 240 adds a scant eight ounces to your pack without sacrificing any of the features that make Black Diamond probes extremely fast and easy to use. Speed ferrules allow ultra-quick deployment with the pull of a cord, and the QuickDraw Probe snaps solidly into place with a secure locking mechanism. This probe also includes a slightly oversized tip to reduce shaft friction for a more precise feel while probing, and the non-slip coating helps you hang on even with wet gloves.
- Updated dual QuickDraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuff sack integrates with the probeâ€™s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1 cm markings
- Weight: 240g
- Length: 240cm
You may also like....