The Moji XP from Black Diamond is a mid-sized lantern for everything from car camping to late-night crag sessions, it features 150 lumens of 360-degree light, making any night time mission easier. The Moji XPâ€™s collapsible, double-hook hang loop makes it easy to attach to tents, tree branches or guylines, and the single power switch also dims the light for optimal illumination. And when it gets left on the picnic table through an overnight rainstorm, the waterproof construction keeps the light going strong.
- 1 TriplePower LED emits 150 lumens (max. setting)
- Frosted globe produces bright, ambient light
- Unique dimming switch provides adjustable brightness
- Collapsible double-hook hang loop
- Protected against water immersion
- Weight With Batteries: 224 g (7.9 oz)
- Max Burn Time: 100 H
- IPX Rating: 4
- LED Type: TriplePower
- Batteries: 3 AA (not included)
About Black Diamond
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.