Extremely simple and extremely bright. The Moji from Black Diamond is a compact camp lantern featuring a durable construction and 100 lumens of power for no-frills illumination. It is a fun, pocket-sized lantern ideal for campsites, vehicles and table-top illumination, the collapsible double-hook hang loop makes it easy to suspend in a tent.
- 1 TriplePower LED emits 100 lumens (max. setting)
- Frosted glove produces bright, ambient light
- Unique dimming switch provides adjustable brightness
- Collapsible double-hook hang loop
- Protected against water immersion
- Weight With Batteries: 122 g (4.3 oz)
- Max Burn Time: 70 H
- IPX Rating: 4
- LED Type: TriplePower
- Batteries: 3 AAA (not included)
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.